Cabrera ejected...

The Wedge

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Until these umps get there egos in check, I cannot take anything they do seriously. What a joke. They are not bigger than the game.

The proof is in the pudding because AROD did not think anything of it.

Complete bull.

Trembley looks like he could go toe to toe with some gators right about now.....

No kidding. Good to see Trembley argue, but he really should have given it to the home plate ump, who clearly misread the situation

Why would Daniel hit ARod on purpose in a 6-1 game where he just gave up a leadoff double? Why eject him without a warning? Even Michael Kay was dumbfounded.

Until these umps get there egos in check, I cannot take anything they do seriously. What a joke. They are not bigger than the game.

The proof is in the pudding because AROD did not think anything of it.

Complete bull.

Trembley looks like he could go toe to toe with some gators right about now.....

Complete and utter over reaction by the umpire. No warning, no nothing. Ridiculous!!!

Care to elaborate for those of us at odds with comcast, loaded with debt, and paying far too much rent to be able to watch the games for the time being?

DCab gave up a leadoff 2B to Abreu, then hit ARod high and tight with the first pitch. Ump ejected him immediately, figuring it was in retaliation for ARod's HR

Care to elaborate for those of us at odds with comcast, loaded with debt, and paying far too much rent to be able to watch the games for the time being?

Cabrera hit A-Rod, totally unintentionally, nobody but the home plate ump thought it was...but he did so he immediately tossed him.

No kidding. Good to see Trembley argue, but he really should have given it to the home plate ump, who clearly misread the situation

Why would Daniel hit ARod on purpose in a 6-1 game where he just gave up a leadoff double? Why eject him without a warning? Even Michael Kay was dumbfounded.

Trembley doesn't like to show up the umps, and it shows in how there was mutual respect when their conversation was finished.

That being said, the umpiring crew missed two calls in a row and forced a pitcher into the game who wasn't ready to come in. It was an artificial momentum swing for the Yankees not caused by their players. Umps should not have that type of effect on the game.

It's another example of the umpire being a critical part of the game, rather than just umpiring the game.

This is what happens when there is no accountability system for umpires. Do they get ejected for blowing a call at the plate?

Nor do they ever get benched or suspended or fined. It's absolutely absurd the crazy crap they get away with. I wish I had a job like that.

It's another example of the umpire being a critical part of the game, rather than just umpiring the game.

This is what happens when there is no accountability system for umpires. Do they get ejected for blowing a call at the plate?

Nor do they ever get benched or suspended or fined. It's absolutely absurd the crazy crap they get away with. I wish I had a job like that.

Bingo, way to hit the perverbial nail on the head.

Archived