Cabrera ejected...

The Wedge

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel sounded totally flabbergasted on the radio when it happened. Sounded like the ump forgot who was out there on the mound and that control issues can come and go any minute with Cabrera.

Dude, apparently Michael Freakin' Kay was flabbergasted by the call. You know the ump just blew it when Kay thinks the call was bogus.

Dude, apparently Michael Freakin' Kay was flabbergasted by the call. You know the ump just blew it when Kay thinks the call was bogus.

I Agree, XM 141 airs his radio show at 4..........and I understand it is a NY radio station feed....but man NY is not the only city that matters........he is so annoying....

Anyone else ever listen to his show? It will induce vomitting.

Hunter just mentioned that he's a minor league umpire. Literally, not an insult. He's filling in.

Thanks for the info

I think it is safe to say he will back riding the buses soon....

Maybe this was his way to make an impression. Albeit a bad impression, but an impression none the less.

I had a friend who umpired in the minors and toiled. He said guys would do anything and everything to get a chance and to get noticed. Maybe this was his way of making a mark????

Hunter just mentioned that he's a minor league umpire. Literally, not an insult. He's filling in.

Yeah, they said that the umpires get a week's vacation during the season.

I never knew that. Why? They have the All-Star break and all winter off.

Although 5 runs came in, Johnson and Sherrill did a great job of keeping their composure. It's a shame, because Cabrera had a shot at going the distance tonight.

Yeah, they said that the umpires get a week's vacation during the season.

I never knew that. Why? They have the All-Star break and all winter off.

Although 5 runs came in, Johnson and Sherrill did a great job of keeping their composure. It's a shame, because Cabrera had a shot at going the distance tonight.

You spend six entire months away from your home and family once, and see if you still don't think they need a break.

Archived