Cabrera ejected...

The Wedge

:mad:

They freakin change this whole game for an overreaction. You know we will need a pitcher tomorrow and Johnson won't be available and we will probably lose.

Plus this game is in complete jeapordy and meltdown mode.

I would like to overreact in fairchilds face.:cussing::angryfire::mwahaha:

I would walk up and he would say hi, then i would rip my mask off and punch him for no reason because that is basically what umpires do this year. They love being noticed and thinking they are the only part of the game that matters. MLB umpires are awful this year in all facets of the game. We used to think it was bad, HA, they were genius, great umpires compared to these guys. I don't know what has happened.

Phew

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This incident also really pointed out how vastly superior of a color man Jim Palmer is to the worthless and insufferable Buck Martinez.

Palmer would've immediately started ripping the umpire and talked about how he was trying to make himself the star of the game and that he needs to get his ego in check.

All Martinez said was that "nobody but the umpire thought he threw at him on purpose" but that since the umpire thought it was on purpose "it was within his rights to throw him out."

I honestly don't understand how anybody can stand listening to Martinez work a game. His voice is awful, he doesn't offer any thoughtful insight, and he never calls out a player, coach, or umpire when they make terrible plays. He's terrible. "He sure is!"

This incident also really pointed out how vastly superior of a color man Jim Palmer is to the worthless and insufferable Buck Martinez.

Palmer would've immediately started ripping the umpire and talked about how he was trying to make himself the star of the game and that he needs to get his ego in check.

All Martinez said was that "nobody but the umpire thought he threw at him on purpose" but that since the umpire thought it was on purpose "it was within his rights to throw him out."

I honestly don't understand how anybody can stand listening to Martinez work a game. His voice is awful, he doesn't offer any thoughtful insight, and he never calls out a player, coach, or umpire when they make terrible plays. He's terrible. "He sure is!"

God, thank you. He said that crap about "well within his rights" like three times, every time I was like, "IT DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT, BUCK!"

Its possible he did it on purpose. He may have been upset about the call at 2nd, felt like he had an open base, and said "what the hell, let me drill him"

We can never know for sure but its certainly possible. He has let his emotions get to him before.

No way. No way in h e double hockey sticks. Cabrera has this problem with being an open book. He looked completely confused and kept going "why?" to the ump.

No way. No way in h e double hockey sticks. Cabrera has this problem with being an open book. He looked completely confused and kept going "why?" to the ump.

Quoted for truth.

Trust me, we've watched Cabrera long enough to KNOW when he's trying to hit someone :laughlol:

Archived