O's forced to bring up an outfielder?

wildcard

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, weams said:

21 minutes ago, mdbdotcom said:

Austin Wynns has joined the team in Minnesota according to Roch's blog update.

Whoa.    I don’t see the O’s keeping 3 catchers.   Sucre DFA?   Someone to the IL?

6 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

You are going to make a move for an OF if Mancini is day to day?

Mancini was day to day with his knee last year and folks are convinced it bothered him for half the season.

Do we trust Dr Mancini's diagnosis? 

To answer the question, no I don't.  Not like this team can look worse by playing a guy out of position.  Heck put one of the relief pitchers out there.

Wow Sucre DFA-ed! There must have been something behind the scenes. I like Wynns a lot but he’s not close to the catcher that Sucre is.

no big problem with the other moves, although I can’t understand why Yacabonis was optioned instead of Scott. Scott has been consistently bad, and Yac had only last night’s fiasco. He has a longer track record of success so keeping Scott is a head scratcher. Maybe Wright gave the photos to Scott when he left?

3 minutes ago, Philip said:

Wow Sucre DFA-ed! There must have been something behind the scenes. I like Wynns a lot but he’s not close to the catcher that Sucre is.

no big problem with the other moves, although I can’t understand why Yacabonis was optioned instead of Scott. Scott has been consistently bad, and Yac had only last night’s fiasco. He has a longer track record of success so keeping Scott is a head scratcher. Maybe Wright gave the photos to Scott when he left?

Yea, Wynns can't possibly match the 40 OPS+ Sucre is putting up and the pitching is obviously thriving with him behind the plate.

Archived