2019 World Series (ASTROS vs. NATIONALS)

OFFNY

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

robot-umpire.jpg

They wouldn't help the interference or the tag at third base that should have been overturned to an out to end that inning when Scherzer was still out there. They will call it a strike if you bounce one in the dirt and it happens to pass through the strike zone on the way to the plate, though. That'll be fun.

7 hours ago, backwardsk said:

Hate to break it to you, Frobby, but half the bag is in fair territory...and so is the other half.

I used to do drugs.  I still do.  But I used to too.  — Mitch Hedberg

I love Hedberg, and that’s my favorite joke of his.    Also,

”I was watching a baseball game on ESPN Classic and a batter hit a foul ball.....Classic!”

8 minutes ago, Sessh said:

They wouldn't help the interference or the tag at third base that should have been overturned to an out to end that inning when Scherzer was still out there. They will call it a strike if you bounce one in the dirt and it happens to pass through the strike zone on the way to the plate, though. That'll be fun.

Overturning the play at 3rd would have been a mistake. 

In addition, I hate that side effect of replay, did he lose contact for a split second and was the glove on at that time? Just kinda ticky tack and not in the spirit of the rule IMO.

1 minute ago, JR Oriole said:

This.  At home, Houston so far has been horrible  in the clutch.  You have to hit when it counts and they haven’t.  Nats are like a fearless freight train.  

It’s been the same script. Hang around, hang around and then the middle of the order carries them.

Its been a remarkable formula.