Spring Training

Woody Held

26 minutes ago, Woody Held said:

Who’s going to Spring Training.  Me and the Mrs will be there from February 22 through March 3rd.  Ed Smith Stadium is 10 years old this year, the refurb.   Always enjoy our time there. 

We are headed to Florida any day now. Depends on snow. We will stay until it is warm back here. 

• Upvote 1

I will be there 3/21 - 3/28.  We are hoping to catch one of the final two games.  My kids want to see some of the minor league camp and hopefully catch up with Adley as he went to HS nearby. 

Did anyone have trouble buying tickets through the "pre-sale" link the Orioles sent?  It kept erring out on me.

Trying to go this year, but not 100% sure yet. The wife's birthday is right in the middle of it. 

For 3 years, I've tried convincing her to go during that week, using the "beaches and not snow" excuse. It worked once, but we went 2 weeks after her birthday and didn't hit the beach once (but did hit the Minor League training site almost every day, due to our extensive time in Bowie and Frederick the season prior.)

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Trying to go this year, but not 100% sure yet. The wife's birthday is right in the middle of it. 

For 3 years, I've tried convincing her to go during that week, using the "beaches and not snow" excuse. It worked once, but we went 2 weeks after her birthday and didn't hit the beach once (but did hit the Minor League training site almost every day, due to our extensive time in Bowie and Frederick the season prior.)

You have to go to the beach. Yeah. 

• Upvote 1

We bought a flex pack this year through the Orioles spring Training site.  We got great seats in 213/214 behind home plate at greatly reduced price.  Cost for two seats were 249 for 5 games one being prime against Boston.   That cost was significantly cheaper than single games.  Still trying to find out out how to get my free ticket though the season ticket plan.  I lost my ticket rep over the offseason and when you talk to ticket representatives they seem to be in disarray. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Woody Held said:

We bought a flex pack this year through the Orioles spring Training site.  We got great seats in 213/214 behind home plate at greatly reduced price.  Cost for two seats were 249 for 5 games one being prime against Boston.   That cost was significantly cheaper than single games.  Still trying to find out out how to get my free ticket though the season ticket plan.  I lost my ticket rep over the offseason and when you talk to ticket representatives they seem to be in disarray. 

I would call and ask for ticket services. I think they will bump you up to someone who can assist. Let me know if you have no joy.