MLB suspended, Opening Day delayed indefinitely UPDATED

interloper

12 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

So we are just going to ignore the chemtrails depositing toxic chemicals overhead?

All I know is that when I see the jackbooted thugs of the one world government coming around to forcibly inject everyone with the Bill Gates microchipped "vaccine" I'm moving to Mars.  I'll put up with a lot, but becoming a mindless slave drone in the Wuhan tofu caves is a step too far.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DrungoHazewood said:

All I know is that when I see the jackbooted thugs of the one world government coming around to forcibly inject everyone with the Bill Gates microchipped "vaccine" I'm moving to Mars.  I'll put up with a lot, but becoming a mindless slave drone in the Wuhan tofu caves is a step too far.

Not sure how a computer programer/engineer/salesman has become the worlds SME for medical vaccinations.

33 minutes ago, backwardsk said:

There could soon be a disruption to US production of beer and soda.  Producers need CO2 for carbonation.  34 of 45 ethanol plants that sell CO2 have lowered production.

Just switch to bottle-conditioned beers that let the yeast do all the carbonating the beer needs.

43 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

Not sure how a computer programer/engineer/salesman has become the worlds SME for medical vaccinations.

Isn't his foundation just funding a lot of vaccine research?  Are Peter Angelos and his boys leading SMEs in baseball analysis because they supply the funding for Elias' analytics department?

3 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

Isn't his foundation just funding a lot of vaccine research?  Are Peter Angelos and his boys leading SMEs in baseball analysis because they supply the funding for Elias' analytics department?

No, the media has been playing sound bytes with him and his ideas.

7 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

If you're not already you'd probably do well to form your own conclusions from a variety of sources and your own common sense.

The vast bodies do not do this. Your advice would work well in the political arena too. But too many people believe fake news and crappy reporting.

CNN for example, just to name 2 off the top of my head.

1. Showed New York city and bodies in body bags on gurneys in the hallway. Come to find out, the picture was actually taken from a Italy hospital.

2. They showed people shopping unmasked and going into a grocery somewhere in the south. Come to find out, it was an old previously run video of shoppers and a hurricane from a couple of years ago.

12 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

The vast bodies do not do this. Your advice would work well in the political arena too. But too many people believe fake news and crappy reporting.

CNN for example, just to name 2 off the top of my head.

1. Showed New York city and bodies in body bags on gurneys in the hallway. Come to find out, the picture was actually taken from a Italy hospital.

2. They showed people shopping unmasked and going into a grocery somewhere in the south. Come to find out, it was an old previously run video of shoppers and a hurricane from a couple of years 

And fake talk show hosts who play doctor and news commentators. 

Just a cold.But every country in the world now is making it up .

Just now, Going Underground said:

And fake talk show hosts who play doctor and news commentators. 

Just a cold.But every country in the world now is making it up .

Why people believe Dr Phil, who might be very good in his field of expertise, but that doesnt make him a health expert.

Dr Oz is another one. While he might be a real MD, what he was saying wasnt in alignment with people like Dr. Fauci.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

Why people believe Dr Phil, who might be very good in his field of expertise, but that doesnt make him a health expert.

Dr Oz is another one. While he might be a real MD, what he was saying wasnt in alignment with people like Dr. Fauci.

TV doctors. Dr Phil isn't a doctor and lost his licence in Texas to even do psychiatry. People take words of celebrities about how to think and behave. One celebrity actually said it is like being in a prison in a mansion in California. She has maids and cooks. I am so sad for her. Meanwhile got health care workers and supermarket people and many others really helping. 

This is a great answer ::

21 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

Just saw you had the virus. Glad to see you recovered and everything goes well for you.