Orioles bring their bats to 7-1 win over Angels

Tony-OH

A lot of things I like about the lineup.

DJ playing just about everyday against a right and leading off

As much as I love Santander, great to see Diaz in there producing

Cool acquisition of Aquino - and probably expendable since the Reds have a glut of outfielders... I wouldn't object to a real life Sisco plus for Aquino/De Leon plus trade.  Until Rutschmann is ready, no reason not to go with Severino/Holaday.

Good read, as always.

5 hours ago, Yardball85 said:

A lot of things I like about the lineup.

DJ playing just about everyday against a right and leading off

As much as I love Santander, great to see Diaz in there producing

Cool acquisition of Aquino - and probably expendable since the Reds have a glut of outfielders... I wouldn't object to a real life Sisco plus for Aquino/De Leon plus trade.  Until Rutschmann is ready, no reason not to go with Severino/Holaday.

Good read, as always.

Thanks.

The new acquisitions have mostly been pretty good so far.

Aquino and DeLeon have been good and Sims has been good at AAA.
Glenn Sparkman tends to give up homers but is a decent longman, ditto for Wilmer Font (if this guy doesn't have Wingdings for a nickname, his teamates have failed him). 

Stewart has been really good and will play everyday at DH with an outfield of Diaz, Hays and Aquino.  It's a little right-handed heavy but having Dwight Smith on the bench helps a bit for now though I'd like to see Santander hit in AAA and bring him back up. He was basically Cedric Mullins bad so he needs to go down and get his head right.

The new guys have been fun to play with and although the wins haven't been often, I like this lineup better than before.

Oh, and Velazquez will play everyday against righties at 2B since Alberto has struggled. 

1 hour ago, Tony-OH said:

Thanks.

The new acquisitions have mostly been pretty good so far.

Aquino and DeLeon have been good and Sims has been good at AAA.
Glenn Sparkman tends to give up homers but is a decent longman, ditto for Wilmer Font (if this guy doesn't have Wingdings for a nickname, his teamates have failed him). 

Stewart has been really good and will play everyday at DH with an outfield of Diaz, Hays and Aquino.  It's a little right-handed heavy but having Dwight Smith on the bench helps a bit for now though I'd like to see Santander hit in AAA and bring him back up. He was basically Cedric Mullins bad so he needs to go down and get his head right.

The new guys have been fun to play with and although the wins haven't been often, I like this lineup better than before.

Oh, and Velazquez will play everyday against righties at 2B since Alberto has struggled. 

Very nice, I like all of that.  Hoping for some real baseball soon!