Mullins still in contention for a roster spot (MAKES TEAM) ....Elias mentions that he was sent by Orioles to a private batting instructor

Roll Tide

3 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

Re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Ah come on, "the Orioles are bad" is such a boring take. I know you're just kind of joking but there's plenty of interesting stuff to watch about this team, more so than last year for sure. 

I think it'll be fun to see if Mullins has really improved at all. I don't have a ton of faith that he'll ever really hit, but I do really enjoy watching him roam the outfield. 

24 minutes ago, interloper said:

Ah come on, "the Orioles are bad" is such a boring take. I know you're just kind of joking but there's plenty of interesting stuff to watch about this team, more so than last year for sure. 

I think it'll be fun to see if Mullins has really improved at all. I don't have a ton of faith that he'll ever really hit, but I do really enjoy watching him roam the outfield. 

Mullins isn’t good.

This team SHOULD be very interesting...but they have chosen to leave a lot of the interest off the roster.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

Mullins isn’t good.

This team SHOULD be very interesting...but they have chosen to leave a lot of the interest off the roster.

Mountcastle should be up in a matter of days or at most 2 weeks. Hays is here. Mancini, Means, and Harvey are 3 interesting guys that are on IL. Santander and Stewart and Sisco (I guess) are fairly interesting young guys. 

Who else are we really hoping would be here? Kremer maybe? Akin? I would support those guys being on the roster for sure. 

7 hours ago, interloper said:

Mountcastle should be up in a matter of days or at most 2 weeks. Hays is here. Mancini, Means, and Harvey are 3 interesting guys that are on IL. Santander and Stewart and Sisco (I guess) are fairly interesting young guys. 

Who else are we really hoping would be here? Kremer maybe? Akin? I would support those guys being on the roster for sure. 

Means is mildly interesting...Mancini is proven.

Wells, Lowther, Akin, Kremer, Zimmerman and Baumann should all be here.

Mountcastle and Diaz should be up soon too.

8 hours ago, DrungoHazewood said:

He doesn't have to be. Benny Ayala wasn't any good, but he played in two World Series because he did one or two things well enough to contribute.

Well, he still has to do 1 or 2 things well.  Maybe he can run well..not sure about anything else.