Is Puig an option again ...Will Elias do it?

Roll Tide

So Santander in RF, Mullins in Center and Puig in LF?

I'd be open to it, I guess.  I know Hays is only on the 10 day IL but...can't trust that guy to stay healthy.  And a rib injury sounds like it could linger.

DJ Stewart went 0-for-14 with eight strikeouts and six walks in his eight games as an Oriole, but was sent down to the team's alternate site. Mullins has just one hit in 13 at-bats, but Dwight Smith Jr. is hitting .267 and has seven hits in the team's last five games and could be the team's answer permanently.

@Can_of_corn 

43 minutes ago, CynBeth said:

I agree our team chemistry is good.  Do not want him messing anything up.

Puig is not a locker room cancer, he is just not disciplined. My guess is he has so much natural talent that he leaned on that his whole life that he snubbed his nose at the basics and fundamentals and it is a hard habit to break and humble yourself to accept and go back and do those things. 
he is just a raw talent that no one was ever able to get through to him to get him in line because his whole life, “why change? I excelled in Cuba and I basically came straight over to MLB?”

If that explanation makes sense? He definitely wouldn’t work well with Buck, but at this point, they are winning too many games to get a high draft pick and if you aren’t going to do that than might as well make a run at it  

7 hours ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Elias isn’t going to spend additional funds on an outfielder when he has enough players to plug and play. 

According to the report they have spoken to him recently. So they must be willing and they know what kind of money he is asking for.