Hyde about Starter tomorrow

accinfo

40 minutes ago, accinfo said:

From Roch's article tonight.

Update: The Orioles optioned pitcher David Hess after the game. He didn’t pitch tonight.

Hyde isn’t ready to announce Sunday’s starter. Perhaps the corresponding move is a factor.

The organization has been discussing promoting Dean Kremer to the majors. Stay tuned.

I'm confused.  Now I've had a Negroni and am now working on a second cocktail so that could be part of it.

But I didn't even know Hess was up, and now we are sending him down?  When did he come back up?

10 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I'm confused.  Now I've had a Negroni and am now working on a second cocktail so that could be part of it.

But I didn't even know Hess was up, and now we are sending him down?  When did he come back up?

He came up Saturday for Evan Phillips who was optioned.  Hess was only here for the day.

I would be surprised if it was Kremer, but why not?  It’s not like he’s some 21 year old A baller. The guy has been to a couple spring trainings, with the LAD and O’s. Also, it’s not like he’s been twiddling his thumbs all season. Just because we don’t have box scores, doesn’t mean these guys aren’t working.