Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

On 2/26/2020 at 8:17 AM, Frobby said:

Dylan Bundy had his spring debut with the Angels yesterday, allowing only one baserunner (via a walk) in two scoreless innings, striking out four.    

Bundy still looking Good:

Dylan Bundy recorded four strikeouts over 3 1/3 scoreless frames Wednesday in a Cactus League start versus the Mariners.

Bundy scattered one hit and completely flummoxed a Mariners’ lineup that featured an overwhelming majority of their big-league regulars. The 27-year-old righty has been one of the most impressive pitchers in the Cactus League so far this spring, reeling off 7 1/3 scoreless innings with a sublime 11/1 K/BB ratio across three starts. He’s firmly entrenched in the Angels’ Opening Day rotation and represents a decent late-round, buy-low investment in deeper mixed leagues.

On 3/4/2020 at 6:54 PM, murph said:

Bundy still looking Good:

Dylan Bundy recorded four strikeouts over 3 1/3 scoreless frames Wednesday in a Cactus League start versus the Mariners.

Bundy scattered one hit and completely flummoxed a Mariners’ lineup that featured an overwhelming majority of their big-league regulars. The 27-year-old righty has been one of the most impressive pitchers in the Cactus League so far this spring, reeling off 7 1/3 scoreless innings with a sublime 11/1 K/BB ratio across three starts. He’s firmly entrenched in the Angels’ Opening Day rotation and represents a decent late-round, buy-low investment in deeper mixed leagues.

It’s going to be really bittersweet for me if he blossoms into a good pitcher.    I certainly hope the guys we received in exchange turn into something.   

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Agent of the Year just got decided for me.

Just randomly encountered a new to me Eugenix commercial - I know Frank Thomas has done several ads for them, and this one included expanded athletic endorsers.  Doug Flutie I get as still having a pulse of a global Q.  But the "other" new guy...Andy Van Slyke.

My kudos to his representation in the Year of Our Lord 2020.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...