The A's are offensive

wildcard

Kind of funny that the A's have won 11 in a row....are tied with Boston for the best record in the AL...…..…….and they have a negative run differential.  

I'm not saying they are fraudulent division leaders...….I'm just asking questions.  

:)

1 minute ago, Aglets said:

Kind of funny that the A's have won 11 in a row....are tied with Boston for the best record in the AL...…..…….and they have a negative run differential.  

I'm not saying they are fraudulent division leaders...….I'm just asking questions.  

:)

Like the Red Sox are legit! ?

10 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Jones just moved to second base before he came here. THIS is why we get him reps NOW, when we suck. You want and expect perfection right now! You just can't have it yet. We have to put up with ALL these guy's growing pains. Including Elias'.

I did not know that he had just been moved to second base, I only knew that in spring training when he played at second base, there was a carnival. I am assuming that he moved to second base because he was terrible at the previous place, so it does not bode well, although I don’t know from memory whether the problems were getting to the ball, catching the ball, or throwing the ball.

But yeah, if you don’t mind a Cataclysm on the infield, sure bring him up.

and what’s wrong with wanting the best infield Defense possible? We have a bunch of guys, and none of them is an all-star, but why not play your best nine? And play them in their own best positions? Ruiz is not part of any future, and everybody knows it, including him, so according to your logic, he shouldn’t be here. The only reason I want Ruiz here is if he is our best overall player at that position. If Jones is better, I would love to have him up.

Plus, we can close our eyes and hear Joe angel calling him “MISter Jones!”

And that would be great.

Edited by Philip

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

I did not know that he had just been moved to second base, I only knew that in spring training when he played at second base, there was a carnival. I am assuming that he moved to second base because he was terrible at the previous place, so it does not bode well, although I don’t know from memory whether the problems were getting to the ball, catching the ball, or throwing the ball.

But yeah, if you don’t mind a Cataclysm on the infield, sure bring him up.

and what’s wrong with wanting the best infield Defense possible? We have a bunch of guys, and none of them is an all-star, but why not play your best nine? And play them in their own best positions? Ruiz is not part of any future, and everybody knows it, including him, so according to your logic, he shouldn’t be here. The only reason I want Ruiz here is if he is our best overall player at that position. If Jones is better, I would love to have him up.

Plus, we can close our eyes and hear Joe angel calling him “MISter Jones!”

And that would be great.

I think, not 100% sure, He was pretty good in the outfield. Angels must have had plenty of OF help and a hole at 2B. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

7 minutes ago, scOtt said:

I think, not 100% sure, He was pretty good in the outfield. Angels must have had plenty of OF help and a hole at 2B. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

That’s fine, I wasn’t being accusatory, just making an assumption, if someone is pretty good in the outfield, it doesn’t make sense to move them someplace where they are bad, although yes, we are probably just in a transition. And under those circumstances, sure I agree that he should get his lumps. However I am unclear that it’s best for him to get his lumps with the big team.