Tuesday July 6: O's home from long road trip to face Jays with Spenser Watkins on the mound

SteveA

2 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Jeff pissed me off. JUST for the sake of pissing me off. He KNEW that would make me mad and he posted it anyways! It's not about the bottle, it's about a "friend" f-ing with you. For NO reason.

No, I posted it because I found it amusing.  Then you decided to take a bit of harmless fun personally.

5 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Jeff pissed me off. JUST for the sake of pissing me off. He KNEW that would make me mad and he posted it anyways! It's not about the bottle, it's about a "friend" f-ing with you. For NO reason.

That's what friends do, f with you for no reason.  It wasn't malicious.

1 hour ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

1-5 of Mullins, Hays, Mancini, Mountcastle and Santander isn't bad.  I would say when they're healthy, that's above average 1-5.  6-9 is putrid as always. 

1-5: 1 hit so far 

6-9: 4 hits including a HR

HEY!!! I was going to predict Sevvy homer b4 his first pitch but I got distracted with looking up the different pitches thrown by Matz to Mountcastle (all sinkers) and Santander (all slower breaking stuff). Pedro and me were synched up that at-bat!

• Upvote 1