Tuesday July 20: Os vs Rays on YouTube

Frobby

1 minute ago, LA2 said:

If the O's were a team playing to win Hyde would have come out to lift Anderson.

If I were a manager on an expiring contract, with the second worst record in baseball, I’d be trying to win every game regardless of my GMs intentions. 

3 minutes ago, LA2 said:

Is Melanie sure Brandon Lowe's last name isn't pronounced "Low" instead of "Lau?" If his mother's business is called "Sweet and Lowe," one would think the former.

I know that when the Rays had Nate Lowe and Brandon Lowe, that one was prounced to rhyme with "no" and one was prounced to rhyme with "cow".  Hell if I can remember which was which.  But I'll give Melanie the benefit of the doubt on this one and assume she got it right.

2 minutes ago, waroriole said:

If I were a manager on an expiring contract, with the second worst record in baseball, I’d be trying to win every game regardless of my GMs intentions. 

Interesting point....

So I no longer particularly care, but I just checked the Norfolk roster, And there are a lot of guys there that I would rather see then Mr. Anderson, and almost all of those guys have more of the future than Mr. Anderson, and I’m not making any accusations, but why is Mr. Anderson here instead of almost any of the other guys? What does he have that they want to see? That is more important than the other guys they want to see?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

So I no longer particularly care, but I just checked the Norfolk roster, And there are a lot of guys there that I would rather see then Mr. Anderson, and almost all of those guys have more of the future than Mr. Anderson, and I’m not making any accusations, but why is Mr. Anderson here instead of almost any of the other guys? What does he have that they want to see? That is more important than the other guys they want to see?

Which one?