How many wins rest of season?

eddie83

How many wins last 46 games?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins last 46 games?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/16/21 at 23:10

We're playing horrible right now so recency bias will make eveyrone bet low.   If you had posted this a week and a half ago, the results would have been much different.

As I posted at the All Star Break, we had a really tough pre-break schedule and a bad record.   I noted that the first 15 games after the ASB were a lot easier -- and look what happens, we went 9-6.   I also noted that the next 31 games would be tough again, similar to the pre-ASB schedule.   And sure enough, we are sucking.   We are not halfway through that 31 yet, but I also noted that the last 31 games were easier, though not as easy as the first 15 after the ASB.   So I expect we'll do better in those last 31.

I was torn between the 14-17 option and the 18+ option, I decided to be optimistic and go with the latter.

26 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

I’m going with 14-32. Key will be how they play the home 8 home games in September vs KC and Texas. Have 3 vs Angels at home in August as well. 

So 35 vs winning teams and 11 sub .500 with Angels 2 games under.  

That seems rather optimistic and I realize going 14-32 is a 49 win pace over 162 games. Maybe when the schedule lightens up the Orioles will start winning some games again. 

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

That seems rather optimistic and I realize going 14-32 is a 49 win pace over 162 games. Maybe when the schedule lightens up the Orioles will start winning some games again. 

We aren’t as bad as we are right now as bad as we are....

1 minute ago, Dr. Unk said:

You almost have to try to be this bad.  Elias/The Angelos better pull something out of his @$$ next year, or the O's may lose what's left of their fan base.

Right...they got as much chance of losing us diehards as the cable company has of losing my father.

The only ones left are the ones that are gluttons for punishment.