Rat in Stands

Pickles

Did I miss this thread?  How is this possible?

https://www.wmar2news.com/news/local-news/hes-scaling-the-chairs-for-the-rat-fan-catches-rat-with-bare-hands-at-orioles-game

Anyway, a rat was running through the stands during the last Royals game, and a man dressed in Royals gear eventually picked it up by the tail and stuffed it in a box.

We got to do better, man.

38 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Can it pitch?  

Sorry, knew it was coming, had to get it out of the way.

Also, "We got to do better, man."  Who's we?

You're telling me it is acceptable to you to watch a crowd full of Baltimoreans- who should know about rat handling better than anybody- being outclassed by some goob from the midwest, whose city surely has far less rats than our own?

Have some civic pride, man!

17 minutes ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

I don’t understand the lew Ford comment.

Lew Ford is an OH joke from many years ago.  I believe it started when he was in the minors and tearing the cover off the ball.  But we didn't promote him to the bigs for a long time.  This lead to jokes surrounding how he must be a bad person and it went from there.  I believe that's how it started, though other OH's can correct me if I'm off on that.

23 minutes ago, Pickles said:

You're telling me it is acceptable to you to watch a crowd full of Baltimoreans- who should know about rat handling better than anybody- being outclassed by some goob from the midwest, whose city surely has far less rats than our own?

Have some civic pride, man!

First, I'm not from Baltimore.  So no civic pride argument here.

I'm not sure about the midwest rat population.