So who is pitching today?

Philip

23 minutes ago, Philip said:

Let me take this opportunity to Say again how much I despise seventh inning games.

You are not alone.  Really cheapens baseball, and reminds me of some competition I played in at the high school level.  For people who cannot get enough of baseball,   it is a real let down.  

1 hour ago, Oriole1940 said:

You are not alone.  Really cheapens baseball, and reminds me of some competition I played in at the high school level.  For people who cannot get enough of baseball,   it is a real let down.  

I'm the same on placing the runner on 2B in extra innings, from a purist standpoint... But BOY does it make an exciting game out of it! I have to admit I like it.

2 hours ago, scOtt said:

I'm the same on placing the runner on 2B in extra innings, from a purist standpoint... But BOY does it make an exciting game out of it! I have to admit I like it.

Yea I was against both at first but no need for bullpen depleting 18 inning games (or rare when it would happen) and it does add intrigue.   But the 7 inning games suck! 

2 hours ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

Kramer, not good today but serviceable and did not lose the game

I wouldn’t call giving up 5 runs in 4 innings serviceable unless we had the best offense in baseball. The fact that he didn’t lose the game (one of the more painful games to watch this year) had little to do with his performance. He missed a few spots *badly*, like Severino setting up low and inside and Kremer leaves it hanging over the middle at the top of the zone  — which of course got crushed for a homer. I thought he looked terrible today.