Orioles re-sign 3 MiLB Free Agents

Legend_Of_Joey

1 hour ago, SteveA said:

I doubt we protect him and I doubt he gets taken.

Reportedly throws mid 90's as a starter and wasn't bad in AAA as a starter.  That's an arm I think another team at least takes a look at as a bullpen piece.   I don't understand how Cespedes and Vespi need to be resigned.  Do they both qualify as 6-year minor league Free agents?

1 hour ago, Can_of_corn said:

I've never been in favor of bad spending just to spend.

Five bucks spent on Ryan Ripken is five bucks they can't spend on a coach.

He had a bad season at 1B by all standards, but if he moved to SS or 3B perhaps that would help cover up some deficiencies in his approach at the plate. I do think he should start next year in Bowie to regain his footing a bit.. 

1 hour ago, jabba72 said:

He had a bad season at 1B by all standards, but if he moved to SS or 3B perhaps that would help cover up some deficiencies in his approach at the plate. I do think he should start next year in Bowie to regain his footing a bit.. 

I thought maybe you were joking and then I thought "maybe he's serious"?  Say it ain't so!

1 hour ago, jabba72 said:

It’s all in the name.