How are they handling OD tickets?

Sports Guy

I don't know for sure.

But the Orioles schedule on MLB.com has already been updated to show the Monday, April 11 game vs Milwaukee to be the "Home Opener" and it is listed as 3:05 PM.   Pretty sure it wasn't 3:05 when the schedule came out.

So we open Friday April 8 in Tampa (3:10PM) and at home the next Monday afternoon.

Just now, SteveA said:

I don't know for sure.

But the Orioles schedule on MLB.com has already been updated to show the Monday, April 11 game vs Milwaukee to be the "Home Opener" and it is listed as 3:05 PM.   Pretty sure it wasn't 3:05 when the schedule came out.

So we open Friday April 8 in Tampa (3:10PM) and at home the next Monday afternoon.

They have not, however updated the schedule for the 6 reschedule games.   3 of them will wind up being Mon-Wed Oct 3-5, and 3 will wind up being scattered throughout the season.   We were going to open at home vs the Twins, right?   I can't remember where we were going to be for our 2nd series.

3 minutes ago, SteveA said:

They have not, however updated the schedule for the 6 reschedule games.   3 of them will wind up being Mon-Wed Oct 3-5, and 3 will wind up being scattered throughout the season.   We were going to open at home vs the Twins, right?   I can't remember where we were going to be for our 2nd series.

I was wrong.   We were going to open with 3 at home vs Toronto, then 3 at Boston.   So one of those series will be Oct 3-5, and the other will be squeezed in during the season in doubleheaders.

47 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I don't know for sure.

You're correct, the April 11 game was originally scheduled for 7:05. They changed it today to 3:05.

Edited by rm5678

3 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

Has this been said yet?  If you had tickets to March 31, are they going to be used on that date or do you need to have tickets to April 11 and the March 31 tickets will be for the makeup game?

I asked my rep when it was pushed a week. If you had tickets to the non opening day game, you get refunded. If you had tix to opening day you get the option to buy them again for new opening day