April 10: Orioles try to avoid sweep at Tampa

SteveA

46 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I do think the Rays are very good. But I also see a lot of the same old chinks in the Orioles team armor in these first three games. Same old hitters who can't hit with RISP. Same old starting pitchers that can't get things going. Same old hitters looking clueless against a pitcher they should hit. Same team that buries itself early in games and has to play from behind. Just the Orioles that we've seen over the last 4 years.

We lost 18 games last year to the Rays and we’re not even close to competitive vs them giving up 150 runs to them.  We have at least been in these games and had a chance if we got one or two big hits.  

7 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Is that joke music. Like is she trying to be comedian? If not, holy crap that's awful. lol

Well, the album dropped on Friday and Metacritic has it at 23 positive reviews, one mixed review and zero negative reviews.

So you appear to be in the minority with your opinion.

https://www.metacritic.com/music/wet-leg/wet-leg

6 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

We lost 18 games last year to the Rays and we’re not even close to competitive vs them giving up 150 runs to them.  We have at least been in these games and had a chance if we got one or two big hits.  

This one has become a laugher.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Well, the album dropped on Friday and Metacritic has it at 23 positive reviews, one mixed review and zero negative reviews.

So you appear to be in the minority with your opinion.

https://www.metacritic.com/music/wet-leg/wet-leg

Lol... Yes, 23 of their fans dropped reviews, I must be wrong. lol.. To each is own for music obviously.

2 minutes ago, SteveA said:

This one has become a laugher.

Once Fry comes in you know it is. I kept saying I didn't think he would make the team because he's not good, but I forgot that the folks making decisions on who is good or not are not very good either.