ESPN's Ravech: Teixeira has "enormous attraction to the Orioles" Close to signing

Tony-OH

And Gammons claims it is between LA and Boston. Like we learned in the Firestone fiasco, it might be best to just it out.

I might add I signed up on this board just because I was amazed at the reactions to Firestone's guess. Too bad, the thread is closed. Oh well, next time.

Meanwhile, lets just hope it aint the Sox.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I haven't bee active today. I pm'd Belkast and Peace about 11am this morning after I rec'd a text that Tex was suppose to be in the Warehouse today. All hell then broke loose on the board. After I got out of arbitration I contacted him back and was tiold to the best of his knowledge he was not there today. Lots of speculation about the contract being done with the exception of a opt out, no trade, and the amt of the signing bonus (upfront money). He felt Boston was still very much a player here so don't assume it's a done deal.

The pitching aspect of the team is also picking up steam. We've targeted no less than 8 players for the three open slots we'll fill. We're in play for both players from Japan and would welcome both. He still hasn't been able to figure out the player we're looking to trade for.

All in all it sounded like a very uplifting day in the Warehouse as well as OH.

Let's hope we can get this thing done.

And Gammons claims it is between LA and Boston. Like we learned in the Firestone fiasco, it might be best to just it out.

I might add I signed up on this board just because I was amazed at the reactions to Firestone's guess. Too bad, the thread is closed. Oh well, next time.

Meanwhile, lets just hope it aint the Sox.

Y'ain't one of them SUNSPOT guys, are ya? :laughlol:

Sorry I haven't bee active today. I pm'd Belkast and Peace about 11am this morning after I rec'd a text that Tex was suppose to be in the Warehouse today. All hell then broke loose on the board. After I got out of arbitration I contacted him back and was tiold to the best of his knowledge he was not there today. Lots of speculation about the contract being done with the exception of a opt out, no trade, and the amt of the signing bonus (upfront money). He felt Boston was still very much a player here so don't assume it's a done deal.

The pitching aspect of the team is also picking up steam. We've targeted no less than 8 players for the three open slots we'll fill. We're in play for both players from Japan and would welcome both. He still hasn't been able to figure out the player we're looking to trade for.

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

I love you. Any idea on when this gets resolved?

Three open rotation spots? Did we fill the 2nd one already?

Man. Bigbird's providing positive news. I'm agreeing with Drew frickin' Forrester.

Something is happening, that's for sure.

Obviously the Tex info is awesome but, I absolutely love that they are targeting multiple pitchers. Thanks for the update BB

No need to apologize BB. Thanks for the update. Can you say if any of the 8 pitchers are in the top tier of those left (Sheets, Lowe, Wolf..)?

Archived