ESPN's Ravech: Teixeira has "enormous attraction to the Orioles" Close to signing

Tony-OH

Scott Boras never ceases to amaze me. Fact is, the team that lands Tex will not have reports leaked like this; they will most likely not have reports of a signing being "close" until it is official. Boras is great at misdirecting the media and creating mass chaos at media outlets trying to get a grip on his negotiations. The thing that confuses me, however, is why/how the hell does the Central Maine Sports Blog have ties to the Nationals organization? :confused:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a random thought:

How many people would go out any by Holiday 4-packs or 13 game plans or other ticket plans based SOLELY on the O's signing Tex? I have friends that said they would go the next day.

I already have mine.

If I had the money I'd probably have a package before the signing.

Scott Boras never ceases to amaze me. Fact is, the team that lands Tex will not have reports leaked like this; they will most likely not have reports of a signing being "close" until it is official. Boras is great at misdirecting the media and creating mass chaos at media outlets trying to get a grip on his negotiations. The thing that confuses me, however, is why/how the hell does the Central Maine Sports Blog have ties to the Nationals organization? :confused:

Cause there the Maine source for your sporting needs... of course :laughlol:

What's great about BB's news is that now we are hearing good things from both the FO insiders and the ownership insiders. Its all coming together.

I am a little upset, though, because it really feels like this will come to a head tomorrow, and I unfortunately will be traveling in meetings most of the day. I would absolutely love it if something could happen tonight.

Yep..What if we aren't willing to give an opt out(if they are looking for it)....Does that kill the deal?

I bet Tex insists on an opt out clause in case we still stink in 3-4 years. Angelos probably doesn't like the sound of it.

I'd cave and give him an opt out, but only after four years or so.

Archived