The Teixeira Watch: Part IV

baltimorebirds

Oh.....They will. I'm a big boy. I can handle it. Everybody needs to just realize I am passing along information. I've been wrong before and I am sure I'll be wrong again. I am just a proud member of the board here. This board and this site is a tremendous place with or without the insider stuff!

It is a tremendous place with or without. But with all things being equal I'll take the with! Thank you Belkast and others.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It could be wishful thinking but it seems Belkast, while still optimistic, isn't as certain as he seemed last evening. Probably an indication that the situation is fluid. I'm still of the belief that it is down to the Orioles and Red Sox.

deja vu anybody?

I am not going to put too much credit into this guy because of the sheer fact we haven't been around him, but 9/216 sure sounds like a WOW offer WE would make. There is no harm in believing, and those numbers, along with this BS opt out clause, would be a number that could get it done. We will have to wait to see if anyone from our side confirms or if anyone shoots theirs down.

Man seriously- the kid who wrote that is probably going from website to website laughing his ass off at the extent of people debating it's authenticity.

The way he said "Son I been bla bla bla before you could pee standing." It sounded like some punk kid trying to sound tough but laughing his but off with his buddies as he types.

NO credence should be given whatsoever. Whoever posted that is a tool.

Has there been any word on the Ponson vs Angelos hearing? Could this be slowing down our interaction with the Teixeira negotiations? Is Angelos available during the hearing to make responses to MacPhail?

The Ponson/Angelos trial is supposed to last until at least Friday, but probably isnt being handled by Angelos himself, but rather his law firm.

Officials are in Sarasota as well.

I believe we have enough FO staff to handle all of these situations.

I hope your eating a candy bar and that isn't someones prison nickname!

Can I get kicked off here for just a sick reference? Well its been nice knowing you all!

No, I was sitting here "being productive" at work eating a Hershey Bar, when all the sudden, I read that post...I had to get windex to get it off the screen...awesome!

However, this whole situation is getting to be absolutely freakin' ridiculous!

There is no such thing as neutral rep, just posters who's good or bad rep doesn't give any points, and therefore shows up grey.

Well thanks for clearing it up. I was about to ask McLovin if there was something I was missing. Why are some people unable to give points though?

Well thanks for clearing it up. I was about to ask McLovin if there was something I was missing. Why are some people unable to give points though?
You need to get to either a certain number of posts or rep or some metric that I'm not 100% sure of before your rep starts having any weight behind it. Whether it is a poster's rep or post count or a combination that drives how heavy they hit when they rep, I'm not sure, but different posters give or take different numbers of points.

Archived