Sunday, May 22: Rubber Match vs Rays

SteveA

Krehbiel career high innings and pitches - somewhat chuck and duck now but one out away from finishing three.

Get him a very nice hotel in Norfolk, please.

Also fine if this is one of the paper moves where Norfolk Tide Krehbiel sees a Broadway matinee or two, and then becomes the extra guy for double header or some such.

• Upvote 1

Just now, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

Urias doesn’t look like the same player:( like him too, hope he figures it out, we desperately need his bat.

There's a good chance Urias was playing above his head last year, but I don't think Urias is as bad as we've seen him hit this year. I don't know who replaces him in the lineup, but he needs to start hitting some. 

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

There's a good chance Urias was playing above his head last year, but I don't think Urias is as bad as we've seen him hit this year. I don't know who replaces him in the lineup, but he needs to start hitting some. 

Guterriez had a homer at Norfolk today and batting .317. Never got consistent at bats this year after a hot spring. I really like his potential and his glove is plus. I’d recall him and use Urias as utility, cut Owings.