Teixeira watch part IX....The final stages?

Sports Guy

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's a sample:

That's pretty much how they roll over there though I like this post:

Nice to see that view from a Sux fan...

I think you could sub out O's/Nats for Yanks/Sox and you may find some posts over here that are similar to that one. :D

Oh, that's not in my contract... we have a K guy that does that, and trust me, he knows all the tricks.

I'm just hoping the weather isn't similar to this crap b/c I am anti-cold. VERY anti-cold.

Don't come to Portland, Oregon then. It's 21 outside and it just snowed 4". It canceled my flight home yesterday.

Oh, that's not in my contract... we have a K guy that does that, and trust me, he knows all the tricks.

I'm just hoping the weather isn't similar to this crap b/c I am anti-cold. VERY anti-cold.

I'm sure it will be plenty warm the last weekend of December :D

Hey can somebody update me?????????

Just kidding.

So there's no chance this thing gets announced tonight right?

Don't think so. I was hoping for one more team to drop out tonight, the Nats. I mean, there still is time but, this could mean that tomorrow morning will be busy.

SG, who are you thinking he ends up with?

Personally, I am feeling preety confident that we will come out on top.

If I had to bet money, I would bet on the Orioles.

But I can also see us screwing this up.

But ultimately, I think he wants to be here and we want him enough to give him another year and perhaps another 1 million per season.

I think we get Tex by adding 1 year and another 20-34 million on our current offer....That isn't enough money to say, let Tex go to DC or Boston.

I would be extremely disappointed if AM and PA didn't get this done at this point, unless some teams comes in at the end and offers some crazy offer.

SG, who are you thinking he ends up with?

Personally, I am feeling preety confident that we will come out on top.

SG was just saying that this thing won't end either way until tuesday, at the earliest.

As for whether or not we get him, well I think we have a shot - a better shot then we had a couple of days ago. Between Henry's comments and Anaheim pulling out entirely I think we have a real chance.

If I had to bet money, I would bet on the Orioles.

But I can also see us screwing this up.

But ultimately, I think he wants to be here and we want him enough to give him another year and perhaps another 1 million per season.

I think we get Tex by adding 1 year and another 20-34 million on our current offer....That isn't enough money to say, let Tex go to DC or Boston.

I would be extremely disappointed if AM and PA didn't get this done at this point, unless some teams comes in at the end and offers some crazy offer.

I think that is the only reason we would not land him. I think he is an Oriole in waiting.

Archived