Wednesday, June 1: Orioles vs Mariners

SteveA

6 minutes ago, Beysbol said:

I'm wondering if this is Scott Servais' last year with Seattle? They haven't done anything in years. 

They won 90 games last year, have a fairly young nucleus, and added good major league talent, and brought up one of the top prospects in baseball.

So their record has to be an extreme disappointment.

Of course its still early,  Easy to forget.   3 years ago today, the Nationals were 25-33, a very similar record to Seattle right now.  And they went on to win the World Series.

Just now, SteveA said:

They won 90 games last year, have a fairly young nucleus, and added good major league talent, and brought up one of the top prospects in baseball.

So their record has to be an extreme disappointment.

Of course its still early,  Easy to forget.   4 years ago today, the Nationals were 25-33, a very similar record to Seattle right now.  And they went on to win the World Series.

Oh, ok. I feel bad for Seattle fans because it seems like they have a good team, but can't ever win anything, or they start off really good and wind up collapsing.

2 minutes ago, PHRESH said:

I brought us no luck, my friend. I sat through that disaster. Maybe I need to start turning on the games halfway through... 

I read a Twitter message and the guy was saying that he wished Seattle could play Baltimore every game. I have seen posts like this before and can easily tell that they have no idea that the Orioles are an improved team than in years past. They keep thinking that this is the 2018 Orioles. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Beysbol said:

I read a Twitter message and the guy was saying that he wished Seattle could play Baltimore every game. I have seen posts like this before and can easily tell that they have no idea that the Orioles are an improved team than in years past. They keep thinking that this is the 2018 Orioles. 

The Mariners are one game better in the standings coming into tonight's game their fans should lay off the trash talk. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Trey is heating up and now I do think he gets traded, but the O's will still have to eat some of his salary to get a better return in any potential trade. I understand it's probably the right move for the future, but it will suck to see him leave. 

Trey's OPS is now .802.

8 minutes ago, Beysbol said:

Oh, ok. I feel bad for Seattle fans because it seems like they have a good team, but can't ever win anything, or they start off really good and wind up collapsing.

Yeah at least O's fans don't have to endure not winning with a good team.  We just know we have such a bad team winning is not an option.

• Upvote 1