Saturday June 18 vs Rays

SteveA

Just now, O's84 said:

Bradish with another brilliant performance.

I assume they want to exhaust him as a starting option this year. He has a better arm than Zimmerman but he isn’t effective. On a more competitive team he would be sent out for sure. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, eddie83 said:

I assume they want to exhaust him as a starting option this year. He has a better arm than Zimmerman but he isn’t effective. On a more competitive team he would be sent out for sure. 

Means, injured, Grayson injured,  Hall needs a bit more seasoning, Baumann has regressed... Sadly our situation isn't great.  Why else would the Spencer Watkins of the world be starting? The result, Bradish taking his weekly beatings on the mound.  I'm just so tired of this.

• Upvote 2

Just now, O's84 said:

Means, injured, Grayson injured,  Hall needs a bit more seasoning, Baumann has regressed... Sadly our situation isn't great.  Why else would the Spencer Watkins of the world be starting? The result, Bradish taking his weekly beatings on the mound.  I'm just so tired of this.

I think his stuff is spicy enough.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, O's84 said:

Yeah. I hear you. Lack of depth. 

• Upvote 2