Top ten Latin prospects (RZNJ List)

RZNJ

I used to love BA.

But now they jacked their price to $99.95 and cut back their international signings coverage.

If you want want to pay monthly they ROB you for $19.99

Luckily, this year Tony gave tremendous scouting reports of all O's signees.

Tavera the high bonus player got off to a good start but he just slipped below the Mendoza line while 175k signing Aron Estrada continues to light it up.  Edgar Portes gave up 4 in the first inning last night but toughed it out for 5 innings.     The highest bonus guys from this year, Braylin Tavera, Leandro Arias, and Edwin Amparo all disappointing so far.

1 minute ago, RZNJ said:

Tavera the high bonus player got off to a good start but he just slipped below the Mendoza line while 175k signing Aron Estrada continues to light it up.  Edgar Portes gave up 4 in the first inning last night but toughed it out for 5 innings.     The highest bonus guys from this year, Braylin Tavera, Leandro Arias, and Edwin Amparo all disappointing so far.

Well they are still building relations.

These things take time, lots of time.

You have to start recruiting them in the womb.

Just now, RZNJ said:

Snarky response.   What a shock!

Honestly.  I haven’t heard anyone suggest that our Latin American program was at any disadvantage with respect to the Jan. 15 2022 class.  So we should just stick to the merits.   I’m pretty disappointed with how the high bonus guys are doing, but I’m glad that 1-2 less heralded guys are doing well.   

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I've learned to accept a disproportion amount of attention from you.

That's good but because I've come to accept a disproportionate  amount of snarky responses from you.

By the way, you are the one who responded to my post with her usual schtick so if you want to complain about too much attention from me that's funny.