7 of our next 10 games are against the Rays

Frobby

It's mathematically possible--though unlikely, I know--that the Orioles will have passed the Rays and Red Sox and tied the Jays in W/L at the All-Star Break. It would mean they were sharing second place with Toronto. Just imagine that!

1 hour ago, Snutchy said:

Sorry that happened, but if it had to happen, I’m glad it occurred in the window where we play them 7 times in 10 days.  In fact, our final series of the year with Tampa is August 12-14, so he may miss that too (along with Franco and Lord knows who else).   

2 hours ago, LA2 said:

It's mathematically possible--though unlikely, I know--that the Orioles will have passed the Rays and Red Sox and tied the Jays in W/L at the All-Star Break. It would mean they were sharing second place with Toronto. Just imagine that!

I thought about that but disappointment lol

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Sorry that happened, but if it had to happen, I’m glad it occurred in the window where we play them 7 times in 10 days.  In fact, our final series of the year with Tampa is August 12-14, so he may miss that too (along with Franco and Lord knows who else).   

finishhim-mortalkombat.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Sorry that happened, but if it had to happen, I’m glad it occurred in the window where we play them 7 times in 10 days.  In fact, our final series of the year with Tampa is August 12-14, so he may miss that too (along with Franco and knows who else).   

Rays are really getting hit by the injury bug. Better them than us.

28 minutes ago, ScGO's said:

Hopefully the O's don't underestimate their opponents.  The Rays are always going to bring a ball game

Right.  And they just swept the Red Sox in a four game series, after the Reds had swept the Rays.  Baseball is crazy.  If we can go 4-3 against the Rays in the next seven, I will be pleased.