The Orioles are on ESPN tonight.

Gurgi

10 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

I think you mean the Red Sox are playing on ESPN and the Os will also be there. :D

They actually covered the Orioles more then the Sox in the little league games.  Maybe partly because they were there first or fact it look like Orioles players were enjoying their time lot more.  They were on the hill from time they got there and lots of players riding down.

It's also on MLB-TV if you have a subscription and out of market.  i don't watch college basketball or football enough to even turn on ESPN+, but I did buy the Disney-Hulu-ESPN+ bundle last winter since it had a savings for all three. And wouldn't you know it, I wasted about 25 minutes trying to log into ESPN+ and it kept asking for my provider (Hulu) and kept getting a prompt that "you are not subscribed to this add-on", though my Hulu profile clears says I do.

After cursing and kicking like Earl Weaver, I finally tried MLB-TV (I use a VPN on Safari), it's right there.

Alice Sweet is joining me for the game. 

2 hours ago, NashLumber said:

It's also on MLB-TV if you have a subscription and out of market.  i don't watch college basketball or football enough to even turn on ESPN+, but I did buy the Disney-Hulu-ESPN+ bundle last winter since it had a savings for all three. And wouldn't you know it, I wasted about 25 minutes trying to log into ESPN+ and it kept asking for my provider (Hulu) and kept getting a prompt that "you are not subscribed to this add-on", though my Hulu profile clears says I do.

After cursing and kicking like Earl Weaver, I finally tried MLB-TV (I use a VPN on Safari), it's right there.

Alice Sweet is joining me for the game. 

I have MLB tv and am out of both markets, but I can't watch it.  Can only listen to the radio.  This sucks.  I cut the cord a while ago and don't have ESPN.

20 minutes ago, forphase1 said:

I have MLB tv and am out of both markets, but I can't watch it.  Can only listen to the radio.  This sucks.  I cut the cord a while ago and don't have ESPN.

I was surprised it came up on MLB-TV. It was my last resort. I am in market, ie. Durham NC, but the VPN method of viewing on my Mac (routed into my HDTV) has worked all year. But I wasted an inning and a half struggling with trying to log into Safari for ESPN+, even though it's part of my Hulu-Disney package. I think JustD reported earlier tonight in the game thread that a call to customer service said the game was not available on those who stream ESPN+, but only have ESPN as part of a cable package or something. Don't hold me to that, mainly as I was not able to dial it in. I'm almost caught up after skipping past the commercials.  

7 minutes ago, Spakman said:

Yep even espn plus didn’t work. I’ve been a MLB TV member for 20 years my last year. I’m just stealing from now on. 
I am blacked out from like 25 to 35% of the games

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com has worked like a charm for me for almost 2 full years now as I cut the cord from DirecTV. Made no sense for me to pay over $100 / mo for 12 months just for six months of O's games. Now I just pay the baseball subscription and the yearly VPN fee, which is reasonable. I occasionally have to re-start my Mac if there's a problem logging in (maybe three times this year). I begin with the tab for MLB-TV closed. I shut the website down and log out after every game. I initiate the VPN and then re-open the MLB-TV tab and log in. I log out of MLB-TV after every game. I can't stay logged into the VPN when I'm not tuned in to baseball because my other streaming services do not always allow out of US log ins. But it's easy enough just to do this for O's games.

My Mac is a Mac Mini and I just run an HDMI into an open slot on my HDTV. I run a cable from the headphones out jack and into my stereo. 

• Upvote 1