Sunday August 28: Justin Verlander stands between Orioles and another sweep at Minute Maid Park

SteveA

Just now, Moshagge3 said:

How do you look up Lopez's stats since a certain date?

Baseball Reference breaks a player's stats up by team if he played for multiple teams in one year.  Several other stats sites probably do as well, I just normally check them first, they have an easy interface.  

Just now, bpilktree said:

Just because you keep saying and proving your an idiot doesn’t make it true.

You can disagree without the name calling. Too much of that in today’s society. It’s subjective anyway. There’s no measure of how many games Hyde’s management (in your opinion) has helped the team and vice versa.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bpilktree said:

Just because you keep saying and proving your an idiot doesn’t make it true.

Explain to me why you think he’s a good manager. And let me know what job you’ve had That allows you to have zero risk of being fired as long as you show up to work, Regardless of how you actually do your job.

11 minutes ago, justD said:

Palmer is pissed.  "All that time discussing what to throw and you pick your worst pitch, that cutter? You read the batter. You just threw that cutter for a double then you throw it again for this run-scoring single." Paraphrased. 

He was really not happy. 

And he was right. Baker's best pitch is that changeup yet he continues to theow that cutter. Not sure why the Orioles haven't taken that away from him.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Spakman said:

Explain to me why you think he’s a good manager. And let me know what job you’ve had That allows you to have zero risk of being fired as long as you show up to work, Regardless of how you actually do your job.

Let's not get too deep in the game thread. You can have any opinion of Hyde you want, but let's take other topics and mix it in too much into the game thread. Thanks.