Monday, September 19: Tigers come to town

SteveA

7 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

A game the O's were already behind in?  A game in which the starter was pulled in the fourth?

WTH are you talking about?

Um it was 2-0 and even with this pathetic offense still with in reach. Now thanks to Hall clearing the bases the game's over

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Not bothering to take a shot at Elias here.

How many innings do you think Greyson would have been allowed to throw?

Speaking of Elias the dog had to go outside so I put my headphones on. Elias joined the radio booth bottom of inning. He talks completely over the action. Find out afterwards what happens. Then after Halls struggles Arnold says to him that it must feel good that Hall can be a pen arm moving forward with how well he has thrown. Elias says it’s a fallback option. 

11 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

Not to be picky but of all the pitchers in the pen Hyde had to bring Hall in?? What has he shown that he could handle such a situation??

Well, you aren't going to use one of your best that early in the game.

And he IS a high strikeout guy so with the bases loaded and less than two outs you are looking for Ks.

Just now, SteveA said:

Well, you aren't going to use one of your best that early in the game.

And he IS a high strikeout guy so with the bases loaded and less than two outs you are looking for Ks.

Like I said I was being picky.. hard to not nit pick when you're losing 6-0 to one of the worst teams in baseball