Sig/Eva interviewed by Laurila

btdart20

I just tuned in, it’s about 20 minutes long.  Honestly, I can’t say I learned anything new.  Eve Rosenbaum is not on the podcast, Sig was just asked a question about her role on the team relative to his.  Probably the only thing I learned was that Sig hadn’t heard the nice things that Austin Voth and Spenser Watkins had said about how the Orioles’ analytics had helped them.  

41 minutes ago, SteveA said:

You've just got to find the right job for him.

At the Birdland Caravan event at Crooked Crab Brewing, he was not doing a good job pouring beers.   Certain of the higher alcohol beers are supposed to go in smaller glasses and he was having trouble keeping that straight.

So they sent him out to bus tables and return empty beer glasses to the bar, and he did a fantastic job there.

HA!  

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, SteveA said:

You've just got to find the right job for him.

At the Birdland Caravan event at Crooked Crab Brewing, he was not doing a good job pouring beers.   Certain of the higher alcohol beers are supposed to go in smaller glasses and he was having trouble keeping that straight.

So they sent him out to bus tables and return empty beer glasses to the bar, and he did a fantastic job there.

Actually, I was at the bar when this happened and he was right in front of me. When one of the managers told him what he was doing wrong,  Sid suggested going around with a tray to pick up empty glasses. He realized his limitations and found his own new job. lol

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, AnythingO's said:

Actually, I was at the bar when this happened and he was right in front of me. When one of the managers told him what he was doing wrong,  Sid suggested going around with a tray to pick up empty glasses. He realized his limitations and found his own new job. lol

Sounds like a guy who isn’t looking to move up to a GM job.  

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I don't think Applebee's mom likes Applebee's.

Do they still have the riblets?   Those were the little boneless rib pieces.   They were quite tasty the last time I went to Applebee's.   Which was probably last century or at best very early in this one.

• Upvote 1