2023 Ongoing Lineup Thread

Ripken

8 minutes ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

If Urias doesn't win a gold glove, how would that change things?

I don't think it does. The analytics don't change.

This was only the 2nd game DHing for Gunnar. Santander has DHed 3 times, 4 times in the field. SSS, right.

Let's see where we are after 30 games or so.

Yeah, Urias was terrible at bat and in the field today.  Should’ve benched him so we could make sure Gunnar plays 162 games in the field.  

Jeez, the amount of minutiae people second guess around here is insane.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Yeah, Urias was terrible at bat and in the field today.  Should’ve benched him so we could make sure Gunnar plays 162 games in the field.  

Jeez, the amount of minutiae people second guess around here is insane.  

I'm a little disappointed we're only at 16 pages after 7 games. Seems like most Sunday lineups could be worth 10 pages of complaining alone. We should be averaging at least five pages a game and here we are at barely two-plus.

8 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

This team has enough depth that I didn’t actually notice at first that Mateo wasn’t in there. Nice to have so many options and be able to have multiple editions of the lineup that look strong. 

I missed it too. Was misthinking, Hmm what OFer did Vavra replace?

8 minutes ago, cravens86 said:

Stowers optioned so we can have a third catcher? I thought they said he would get chances. He has had four at bats. I feel sorry for the kid. I met him at Williamsport before the Little League World Series Classic, he’s a good kid. 

He has been optioned for McCann or you are guessing?

9 minutes ago, cravens86 said:

Stowers optioned so we can have a third catcher? I thought they said he would get chances. He has had four at bats. I feel sorry for the kid. I met him at Williamsport before the Little League World Series Classic, he’s a good kid. 

Why would they want a third catcher?

• Upvote 1