2023 Ongoing Lineup Thread

Ripken

9 minutes ago, rm5678 said:

And there's no TV or radio broadcast of tomorrow's game, so I guess there won't be one tomorrow either. At least the Pirates will be televising Tuesday's game against us.

That is really pathetic.  The cost of a radio broadcast must really be minimal, like a couple of thousand maybe.  So glad it's going in Angelos' pocket.

12 hours ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

That is really pathetic.  The cost of a radio broadcast must really be minimal, like a couple of thousand maybe.  So glad it's going in Angelos' pocket.

I would gladly take Melewski on mlb.com like they did for a couple of years. Better than nothing. WBAL I’m sure does not want to broadcast spring games during the week in the afternoon and take all their regular programming off. All of their games are weekend or nights. 

9 hours ago, eddie83 said:

I would gladly take Melewski on mlb.com like they did for a couple of years. Better than nothing. WBAL I’m sure does not want to broadcast spring games during the week in the afternoon and take all their regular programming off. All of their games are weekend or nights. 

I was thinking the same thing. Melewski did a good job doing those mlb.com games by himself, and I can't imagine that there's much cost involved in putting on those streamed broadcasts.

10 hours ago, Frobby said:

That’s a lot of major leaguers in today’s lineup, except for the battery.   

Funny how probably our almost every day lineup performed the worst out of the first three games. SSS. I know. But the kids were showing up and showing out early. Hungry. I like it.

11 hours ago, Aristotelian said:

Looks like the A lineup except Adley at DH and Gunnar on the bench. And Frazier instead of Westburg :)

Might have been the A lineup, but it was the C pitchers.  When the best pitchers you put out there are Zimmerman and Krehbiel, it's not surprising when you give up a bunch of runs.