Sat Apr 15th, @ White Sox

Tony-OH

1 minute ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

I think Mateo has earn himself an opportunity in the first 2 spots of the batting order. I'd like to see it and drop Santander out of the cleanup spot until he gets his timing and pitch recognition eye back. 

I'm terrible with lineup decisions and really haven't been following it so far, but this has a nice sound to it.

I mean, a little something to shake Santander out of his funk wouldn't hurt. 

• Upvote 1

For @SteveA: That base hit was a line shot to 3B that Urias nabbed, taking him into foul territory. He threw a bullet to Mountcastle, a short-hopper, that glanced off MC's glove as he stretched every tendon in his body to retrieve it.  The ball kinda stopped dead after bouncing up off the glove, and both Adley [e:oops McCann] and Frazier were there to help out, so the runner didn't advance.

1 minute ago, justD said:

For @SteveA: That base hit was a line shot to 3B that Urias nabbed, taking him into foul territory. He threw a bullet to Mountcastle, a short-hopper, that glanced off MC's glove as he stretched every tendon in his body to retrieve it.  The ball kinda stopped dead after bouncing up off the glove, and both Adley and Frazier were there to help out, so the runner didn't advance.

McCann you mean 😬