Suggestions on getting best seats

Gerard19

1 hour ago, Going Underground said:

Goodbye Montana.You are killing the Orioles. Just kidding. I hope you are having a good time in Baltimore. One more game, a loss and then back to winning.

Push in all your chips boys! Angels money line tomorrow is +110 and I’m gonna be there!

Odds are not great that I die in a plane crash on the way home Wednesday so I’d stay away from that one.

1 hour ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

I seriously doubt they would know my game history considering I always used cash. I did try to keep my ticket stubs over the years, though I doubt I have all of them. My 1st time in Camden Yards, I ended up sitting next to a Yankees scout who tried to tell me and my friend how good Ricky Ledee was going to be. I wonder if that scout is still in the business lol.

“Well, we’re waiting” - Judge Smails

Edited by Gerard19

It was the best of times; it was the worst of times. After one missed connection getting here and two Oriole losses, tonight was sweet indeed.

I met several great fellow O’s fans and as Arnold said, “I will be back”.

Thank you Baltimore!

30 minutes ago, Gerard19 said:

It was the best of times; it was the worst of times. After one missed connection getting here and two Oriole losses, tonight was sweet indeed.

I met several great fellow O’s fans and as Arnold said, “I will be back”.

Thank you Baltimore!

Glad you got to enjoy a sweet win and a happy finale for your visit! Until next time. :)