Tigers Time

Just Regular

21 hours ago, SteveA said:

Although it has shifted in the last 24 hours.   Yesterday at this time it was expected to come through at 7 or later, now it's 5PM.   What if you move the game early and it winds up shifting again and coming through  when you play the game.   

Looks like I was right as usual. As I told my girlfriend, always being right and never wrong could be perceived as a curse. The fault lies in the stars and not in ourselves. Also very modest about my gift 

• Haha 2

Palmer mentioned it in passing last night on the broadcast, and Roster Resource now also reflecting that Hinch is going to skip his SP5 Matthew Boyd, and throw Eduardo instead tomorrow.

Perhaps showcasing him to Elias for eventual trade consideration, though I guess Elias might shine to Boyd's 1-year term more.

51 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Looks like they will be able to get the game in but a little late 

I'm in Leesburg VA and it cleared out about 30 minutes ago. The radar for Baltimore shows most bad stuf passing and not much after 6 pm. I defer to GU as he has other sources that have proven accurate.

7 minutes ago, AnythingO's said:

I'm in Leesburg VA and it cleared out about 30 minutes ago. The radar for Baltimore shows most bad stuf passing and not much after 6 pm. I defer to GU as he has other sources that have proven accurate.

Looks like most rain out by the latest around 7:30 ,maybe an hour or less rain delay or maybe none 

1 hour ago, bpilktree said:

I think they may have tried to move the game but tonight is a nationally televised game on FS1, so I am sure that played in part of the decision as well.  How often do the Orioles or Tigers actually get that exposure.  

I’m sure the ten people outside of Baltimore and Detroit who were planning to watch this at 7 will be severely disappointed if the game is delayed or cancelled.