Pirates Series

Moose Milligan

5 hours ago, maybenxtyr said:

The Rays for me. The only scenario that I can root for the Yankees is if it's the last game of the season and the O's have already won and they need a New York win for help. Even then that's a rough day.

Yep.  Same.

And the Rays dropped 8 on them last night after scoring 6 in 3 games against us.  

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Sanfran327 said:

I really hope they get the game in tomorrow night. Bringing the fam up from VA and we have a hotel room, etc. Looks like rain the whole day until ~7p. I figure it should be fine unless it rains really hard for an extended period. 

Looks like the system is moving slightly quicker and now may exit the area by 5 or slightly earlier. Of course could slow up a little. They should get the game in and probably want too.

• Upvote 1

On 5/11/2023 at 7:03 AM, btdart20 said:

Some "experts" were lumping the Pirates' hot start with the O's start as overachievers/surprises.  I don't see it (prior to the last 10.  IMO, the last few series prove the O's are a team to contend with.  We still have our questions, but I like the offensive and defensive floor.

Which Bradish shows up?  I like our odds against Oviedo though.

Contreras has always intrigued me for some reason.  I'm glad Wells is his match up.  

Keller vs. Gibson should be a solid game.

Just need @Roy Firestone to post his concerns about the series to get us on the right track!  

I dont see how we play well against Pittsburgh in this series...

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

Quick heat check on first couple weeks after assuring yourself of $100mm in career earnings:

Reynolds up to April 25th: 294/319/553 in 94 PA

Reynolds since April 26th: 302/367/472 in 60 PA

Looks good either way - welcome home to Maryland, guy.

Yes,both him and John Angelos were born in Baltimore. Both now reside in the Nashville area.()