June 15: afternoon rubber match with Blue Jays

SteveA

2 minutes ago, clapdiddy said:

What happened on the Biggio AB?

What everyone else said, but it was one of those that went over the top of the foul pole kinda, which makes it hard to determine, right?  I was sure it was going to take a lot longer to figure out, and not in our favor.  Was thanking Hays bigtime for his insurance run!

1 minute ago, Goober Noodles said:

Man, it is awesome repeatedly beating the Blue Jays this year.  After the last few years of watching those arrogant assholes disrespect this team, it's about time they feel the pain.

It feels great for sure.  Sweeping the Royals and taking 2 of 3 from them is fantastic. 

2 minutes ago, Goober Noodles said:

Man, it is awesome repeatedly beating the Blue Jays this year.  After the last few years of watching those arrogant assholes disrespect this team, it's about time they feel the pain.

I have a feeling that they’re going to be feeling the pain for the next decade. 

9 minutes ago, justD said:

What everyone else said, but it was one of those that went over the top of the foul pole kinda, which makes it hard to determine, right?  I was sure it was going to take a lot longer to figure out, and not in our favor.  Was thanking Hays bigtime for his insurance run!

I think it was one of those instances where the call on the field was going to stand up, no matter what it was. I didn't see any conclusive angle that showed fair/foul. 

9 minutes ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

Their farm system is pretty bad, isn't it?

Idk if it’s bad but it’s not good either.  Their top prospect, Tiedeman, was looking good but is now hurt.  I’ve seen Orelvis Martinez as their #2 and I don’t think he’d be in our top 10. 

• Upvote 1