Unswept

Filmstudy

Just now, spleen1015 said:

It's basically not what I said.

Re-read your comment and realize that the only way you “stop having to hear about it” is for us to..you know, get swept. Perhaps you continue to think people put words in your mouth because you don’t understand what you are saying. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Explosivo said:

Re-read your comment and realize that the only way you “stop having to hear about it” is for us to..you know, get swept. Perhaps you continue to think people put words in your mouth because you don’t understand what you are saying. 

Thanks. You're #11.

2 minutes ago, spleen1015 said:

Thanks. You're #11.

Well what does that tell you son? I’m not trying to come down on you, but usually patterns are indicative of…you know, something you might want to consider? 

23 minutes ago, Explosivo said:

In spleen's defense, people could just stop talking about it. Probably not going to happen though.

5 minutes ago, ChosenOne21 said:

In spleen's defense, people could just stop talking about it. Probably not going to happen though.

It’s a badge of honor for the team and for fans. Why would people stop talking about accolades for a team you care about? 

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Because they got swept in the playoffs.

Well regular season accolades haha. I get your point but it’s still a badge of honor and in doing so ensures our ability to get back to the playoffs. Hopefully this time with better results. 

1 minute ago, Explosivo said:

Well regular season accolades haha. I get your point but it’s still a badge of honor and in doing so ensures our ability to get back to the playoffs. Hopefully this time with better results. 

For me, getting swept in the playoffs takes any shine off the regular season accomplishment.  For me, it's a reminder they got swept out of the playoffs.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

For me, getting swept in the playoffs takes any shine off the regular season accomplishment.  For me, it's a reminder they got swept out of the playoffs.

I’m sorry to hear that. Yeah those were dark days for sure but all the more satisfying when we have a better showing this year. I have a funny feeling about this team. I think they are going to shock the world beating the dodgers in 6.

47 minutes ago, spleen1015 said:

Like a lot of folks on here, you put words in my mouth. Good job.

I wish it would end because I'm tired of hearing about it. This team is good enough for it to go on a lot longer, too, so that makes it even worse.

Those are your words. Apologies for ribbing you a bit over the thing that you actually said.

1 hour ago, deward said:

I wish it would end because I'm tired of hearing about it. This team is good enough for it to go on a lot longer, too, so that makes it even worse.

Those are your words. Apologies for ribbing you a bit over the thing that you actually said.

That is what I said. But what I said is not what you said I said. It's pretty easy. #12.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, spleen1015 said:

That is what I said. But what I said is not what you said I said. It's pretty easy. #12.

I'm assuming you're saying that you want the talking about the streak to end, not the streak itself. Your actual wording was ambiguous enough to be taken either way, hence my teasing. However, have it your way. Please add to whatever it is you're counting.

Edited by deward