Orioles related trade rumors and speculation leading up to the deadline

Roll Tide

2 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

Texas' farm system is no where near as good as ours, so their 11, 14 might roughly be our 19, 22.  

This Montgomery & Stratton trade is frustrating as an O's fan, frankly.  We could easily have beat that return.  Perhaps another deal we like better is in the works.

Yea, these trade returns for rental starters are really making me think Elias has something better  in mind. Hopefully. 

Just now, RVAOsFan said:

Yea, these trade returns for rental starters are really making me think Elias has something better  in mind. Hopefully. 

Unfortunately I'm starting to think he really is going to do nothing. And I'm sure it will be because ownership doesn't want to take on new contracts. 

2 minutes ago, RVAOsFan said:

Hope that means Logan Gilbert, Bryce Miller or Mitch Keller.

Just now, dystopia said:

Unfortunately I'm starting to think he really is going to do nothing. And I'm sure it will be because ownership doesn't want to take on new contracts. 

He just sent one his better first half starters to Bowie. I think that is a pretty clear sign he is shopping for a starter and probably a RP. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, RVAOsFan said:

He just sent one his better first half starters to Bowie. I think that is a pretty clear sign he is shopping for a starter and probably a RP. 

I think that’s because Wells has been so bad and is on an innings watch. I’ll be surprised if we do any better than Lorenzen.