Orioles related trade rumors and speculation leading up to the deadline

Roll Tide

1 minute ago, jabba72 said:

Jones dropped two flyballs blowing bubbles against the Yankees. One of them was in the playoffs in 2012. Both were in big moments of the game.

I still love me some Adam Jones.   He was young and doing some hotdog stuff that young people do.  He stopped when it really killed us but he had to learn that lesson the hard way.  

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

I watched a Podcast three months ago when Adam Jones said he thought the Baltimore Oriole front office had him on ignore.  He wasnt invited back for player related functions and he thought that it stemmed from him refusing his trade in 2018.  He said he had not heard from the front office since that event.   

Funny thing is that in the last couple of weeks he has been seen at the park doing fun stuff like being Mr. Splash.  So maybe Elias fixed something...who knows.   But these  things do leave people pissed off at each other. 

Are we talking about the reaction to a player exercising his contract rights of the Angeloses, or of regular human beings? Big difference.