Sunday 8/13/23 Game 3 @ Seattle

Goober Noodles

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Every since I started using one of these a few years ago (dust allergy) I've not had any cold last more than a few days.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTinz9B8pNPucBIIpI2

Of course getting my sinus cavity scooped out might be more of a factor.

I had been medicating with daytime and nighttime nyquil capsules.   The urgent care folks said to keep that up but they also told me to start Flonase, which might be similar to that?   And I have been.   Hard to say if it helped or if I just finally got over the cold anyway.

Man, that was close to the pole!

Just now, SteveA said:

I had been medicating with daytime and nighttime nyquil capsules.   The urgent care folks said to keep that up but they also told me to start Flonase, which might be similar to that?   And I have been.   Hard to say if it helped or if I just finally got over the cold anyway.

Man, that was close to the pole!

I also use Flonase.

That bottle is used to rinse out the sinus cavity with a salt water solution, it clears out contaminants.  The Flonase is used to mitigate the body's response to the contaminants.

I had an almost total blockage of my sinus cavity due to polyps so I use both to try and lower the chances of a reoccurrence.

• Upvote 1