Sunday 8/13/23 Game 3 @ Seattle

Goober Noodles

17 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Bradish has something in his eye?

Watching the broadcast video I was wondering why anyone seemed surprised bc it looks like a constant swirling wind down at field level, so probably some dust or debris from that.  

Edit: Well, it did at the time :)

Just now, Uli2001 said:

It's the guy who leads the team in RBIs. They don't have too many prolific hitters. Him and Julio Rodriguez, that's about it.

A guy with an OPS+ of 99 is and a batting average of .234 is a prolific hitter? We have those in spades, then.

• Upvote 1

When the Sonic Buffalo Chicken Dip Bites in the commercial look delicioius... maybe it's time for a meal.

I've been recovering from a really, really bad cold and haven't really done the 3-meal-a-day thing for about a week.   Had a late breakfast around 11, think it's time for another meal, whether I call it lunch or dinner.   Good to have my appetite back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

When the Sonic Buffalo Chicken Dip Bites in the commercial look delicioius... maybe it's time for a meal.

I've been recovering from a really, really bad cold and haven't really done the 3-meal-a-day thing for about a week.   Had a late breakfast around 11, think it's time for another meal, whether I call it lunch or dinner.   Good to have my appetite back.

Did you get tested for Covid?

It's really making the rounds around here again.

Edited by Can_of_corn

16 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

Damned give back runs piss me off to no end...

So you would be happier if he had had a clean 3rd, then given up a run this inning when it isn't a "give-back" run?

It would still be 1-1.  

I mean, I root for our pitcher to have a shutout inning every inning.   But we are facing MLB hitters, on a potential playoff team.   They are going to score once in a while.  If it happens to come the inning after we scored, it isn't any worse.