Kjerstad tea leaves

turtlebowl

7 minutes ago, turtlebowl said:

No information, just speculation. Kjerstad was not in the lineup last night for Norfolk. With Hicks still sidelined could a roster move be coming?

I know it seems like a stretch since O’s are on the West Coast for only 2 more days. Anyone have any information either way??

Day off because he has been slumping more likely

Some guy writing for the New York Post is spreading a rumor that the Orioles are actually considering the possibility of calling up Jackson Holliday for a cup of coffee at the end of the season.

I don't buy it, but if it's even half true, then that would sufgest there's 0 chanche of Kjerstad being called up, especially when there are players on thr 40 man roster like Ortiz and Stowers who have seniority over Kjerstad.

1 minute ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Some guy writing for the New York Post is spreading a rumor that the Orioles are actually considering the possibility of calling up Jackson Holliday for a cup of coffee at the end of the season.

I don't buy it, but if it's even half true, then that would sufgest there's 0 chanche of Kjerstad being called up, especially when there are players on thr 40 man roster like Ortiz and Stowers who have seniority over Kjerstad.

NY Post is a tabloid.

• Upvote 1