9/3 Rubber game against the Dbacks.

O's84

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

Part off my whining and venting is exaggerating...so how about "we often' give back runs...will that work?

I don't think we do it any more than any other team.   In fact Im sure it is less since we have one of the best records in baseball.

The other team has major leaguers, they are going to score on occasion.

Not to say that there aren't some things this team has problems with.   But I don't think give back runs are one of them.   If it happened way more than average for us than it does for any other team, there would be no way we could be 33 games over .500.

Are there some things we don't do as well as we should?   Like I said, we don't score in the first inning as we should.   

But in general we do most things pretty well, and our record shows it.   Every time we give up a run, it isn't a symptom of some awful problem.   It's the major league hitter on the other team happening to get the better of the major league pitcher on our team.   

8 minutes ago, Natty said:

Thanks for that info. I didn't know. 

Who has been thrown out on the bases the most? Has to be Adley.

Frazier and Mateo have the most caught stealing.  I'm not sure where to find the total outs of basepaths info, but I'm sure it's out there.

Here is the Statcast info on Baserunning for the O's.  Obviously it isn't including today.

https://baseballsavant.mlb.com/leaderboard/baserunning?game_type=Regular&n=top&key_base_out=All&season_end=2023&season_start=2023&split=no&team=110&type=Run&with_team_only=1

Edited by Can_of_corn