Playoff Tickets

SilverRocket

39 minutes ago, justD said:

My window is tomorrow, Tuesday, at 12ET, which I guess is the second window for those in my group. I have a 13-game plan, have had season tix since 2005.  

All of the info provided here has been really helpful to get me to prepare, especially that from @MurphDogg.  Still, can't say I have any idea which date I want to pick, given that I will obviously only be able to travel for one game.  I'm tempted to just get them for everything and sell what I can't use, but that will be so hard to do (emotionally!). 

Also, if I get the tix, I have to reevaluate coming out for those last two games of the season that I currently have a trip booked for.  I had thought maybe Texas would be our opponents for one of the series, in Arlington, and that I'd book a trip to see my sister who lives not far from there to go represent that way.  But that's a total crap shoot at this point. 

Add to it that it starts at 10am my time (MT) and I have an 840am doctor appointment that I just had to make. 🙄

Really stressing about it now, one of those anxious anticipation vs nauseating nervousness situations LOL, probably won't sleep.

If you end up having to sell some tickets, reach out. If they’re a game I don’t end up with tickets to, then I’d be interested in getting them from you. Could be willing to trade Southwest flights for tickets if that’s of interest. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, schittenden said:

Maybe I’m thinking about this…

https://www.camdenchat.com/platform/amp/2013/3/22/4136440/baltimore-orioles-baltimore-ravens-schedule-conflict-resolution

looks like the Os wouldn’t move and the Ravens ended up playing on the road. 

There was a 12pm Ravens pre season game and an Orioles night game in 2001.  

Very smooth presale.

Only advice for people with a later slot is to log out and log back in a couple minutes before your slot opens so your login doesn't get timed out. 

I had logged in well before and got timed out a couple minutes into selecting tickets.

I was still able to get tickets where I wanted but if I had my heart set on field box games for all of the games, I would have been disappointed.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MurphDogg said:

Very smooth presale.

Only advice for people with a later slot is to log out and log back in a couple minutes before your slot opens so your login doesn't get timed out. 

I had logged in well before and got timed out a couple minutes into selecting tickets.

I was still able to get tickets where I wanted but if I had my heart set on field box games for all of the games, I would have been disappointed.

You got upper box?

13 hours ago, schittenden said:

Ah. I don’t think that helps me because I need two seats, but thanks!

Isn't that what he said?  Two seats for one game each series?  I know he said two tickets, but that sure sounds like two seats, right? 

My window opens up in 20 minutes and I'm so excited to see what I can get.  I'm going for game 1 of each series to give me the best logistical situation for flights and lodging (I think?).  I hope they're available, but if not I'll take whatever; the games in 2014 were amazing no matter which game (we went to every home game) or which seats. 

I wish I could ask for aisle seats but don't think I'll have that luxury. 

Wish me luck!

• Like 1

I didn't find it smooth at all.  I added all of my parking first, as it came available before the tickets did. When adding tickets, the parking went away. In fact, when adding the second set of tickets, the first went away.  The "Continue Shopping" button didn't show up until I went out and came back in; then bought seats for the WC, then parking, seats for the ALDS then parking, seats for the ALCS then parking. 

Unfortunately, when being picky for seats I chose the wrong game for the ALCS so my parking is for the wrong day - I'll be doing some selling and buying for those now! DOH

Billing address wasn't correct for the card on file so had to update that info - be sure you've done that ahead of time, if it's relevant. DOH again

Be sure to click that stupid "I agree" box at the bottom each time. 

When you try to replace tickets because the seats don't look the best (yes, I know most people won't be as picky as I am!), it kicks you all the way out and you have to enter your code and start over with your search for which game and which section. 

And I wish I could've exchanged that one parking pass but my code is now invalid. :(

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I NOW HAVE TICKETS FOR GAME 1 OR 2 OF EACH OF THE THREE SERIES!!!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, fernandodfcosta said:

But that is still a decent profit for that seat. My friend has game 2 section 60 for $90.00