Does this Tejada mess change things for Raffy...?

"Mickey" Manto

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im not campaigning for anything or advocating conspiracy, I don't know were you get that? I'm simply offering an argument in logic. Using words like this and obsessing over the meaning of outmoded are examples of what I would call hyperbole in place of argument. As I see it there are several explanation for Palmeiro's positive test in 2005:

1)Palmeiro always used just easily detectable stanozolol, since Texas, never tested positive because he was lucky, or warned, lied to Congress, and was unlucky when he continued to do so afterwards. This I take it would be your argument.

2)Palmeiro never used steroids, did not lie to Congress, used stanozolol for the first time knowingly or unknowingly in spring of 2005. In this scenario it make more sense to me that the use was accidental. As he said himself, having never used before, it would be crazy to jepardize his career at that point.

3)Palmiero used sophisticted steroids or combinations of PED's, which were relatively undetectable, lied to Congress, but then for some unexplanable reason used just stanozolol in spring of 2005 and got caught. This IMO is the least likely explanation.

The logic is impeccable. Well done.

Archived